The following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and suggestions will help make your move day a pleasurable one for you. We pride ourselves in providing you the best service.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
WHY CHOOSE A PROFESSIONAL REMOVALIST
Even $20/hr more will seldom increase the final cost of the job, as the professionals will work more efficiently with better equipment, a bigger truck and a better attitude.
3 hrs x $120 = $360
3.5 hrs times $100 = $350
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Prior to the big day, plan your contents into groups. Here are some ideas:
- Garage sale
- Charity donation
- Friends and Family
- Tip run
- New House
PREPARING FOR YOUR MOVE
- Use good quality boxes in various sizes for easy packing and protection.
Open boxes can’t be stacked.
- Avoid cluttering walkways with too much furniture.
- Drawers can remain full (beware excess weight in light-weight drawers).
- Your fridge and freezer are your best eskies (provide protection for glass bottles). Shift contents to the lower shelves in the fridge.
ON THE DAY
- 20 minutes eating breakfast beats 20 minutes last minute packing.
- Clear the driveway for our truck.
- Strip beds.
- Have a plan for furniture at the new house.